Saturday, December 01, 2012

Hair Cut

We buzzed Zephyr's head after Memorial Day Weekend for the summer, because his hair kept getting in his eyes when we went swimming.  We hadn't cut it since, so this is 6 months worth of growth.  I was going to cut it in October, but we decided to wait until after Halloween so his hair would be nice and curly for Nacho Libre.  So I had been meaning to cut his hair, and then a woman at the grocery store ask how old "she" was. I decided I was going to make time.  Anyway here is the haircut.  I miss his long curls, I think they are fun, but he looks very daper.









2 comments:

Max and Deanna said...

What a handsome little boy. Nice job on the hair cut. If you guys are ever this way--stop in. We would love to show your kids the horses and give them rides.

hillary barney said...

wow! looks at the dark curly locks. so cute! good looking haircut